With around 5,000 people expected to enjoy the festivities, the Dubbo Jazz Festival is a large local community event. YOU can play a vital role in an event that boosts our city’s profile, artistic and cultural scene (including young rising music stars), and local economy.
Join us as a volunteer, and you will:
• Learn new skills, and boost your work experience / CV;
• Meet new people, and engage with both locals and visitors to our region;
• Become an ambassador for our city and region;
• Give back to our local community, playing an important role in its economic and cultural success;
• Become a part of NSW’s foremost jazz event;
We are seeking volunteers to fill the roles of:
• Home hosts to visiting musicians;
• Venue Helpers;
• Registration Helpers.
Our volunteers play a vital role in making it all happen. Volunteers are required across the three days of the festival (8-11 August), and for training and induction prior, and are fully supported by the Festival Coordinator and her team, as well as a Volunteer Coordinator our Club Secretary.
Volunteer Meeting, Training and Rostering
A special meeting will be held at our next Club Meeting on Tuesday 9 July to discuss volunteering and the roles and to set up rosters. Meeting is at 7.30pm on Tuesday 9 July in the RSL Theatrette foyer.
It is essentail that volunteers and prospective volunteers attend. if you want more information contact Greg Marginson, Festival Coordinator on 0411 458 516 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Billeting a musician can be a vital way to help the festival and host someone in our wonderful city. Please download our billeting form or contact email@example.com or ring 02 6884 7676 for further information.
We look forward to your company.