UPDATE: JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER TEAM – COME TO MEETING SUNDAY 10 AUGUST | 4PM AT CLUB DUBBO, WHYLANDRA STREET, WEST DUBBO
With a big crowd expected people expected to enjoy the festivities, the Dubbo Jazz Festival is a large local community event. YOU can play a vital role in an event that boosts our city’s profile, artistic and cultural scene (including young rising music stars), and local economy.
Join us as a volunteer, and you will:
• Learn new skills, and boost your work experience / CV;
• Meet new people, and engage with both locals and visitors to our region;
• Become an ambassador for our city and region;
• Give back to our local community, playing an important role in its economic and cultural success;
• Become a part of NSW’s foremost jazz event;
We are seeking volunteers to fill the roles of:
• Venue Helpers;
• Registration Helpers.
Our volunteers play a vital role in making it all happen. Volunteers are required across the three days of the festival (8-11 August), and for training and induction prior, and are fully supported by the Festival Coordinator and her team, as well as a Volunteer Coordinator our Club Secretary.
If you have any queries please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0499 162 254
Volunteer Meeting, Training and Rostering
A special meeting will be held to discuss volunteering and the roles and to set up rosters. Meeting is on Sunday 10 August 4pm at Club Dubbo (West Dubbo Bowling Club) on Whylandra Street/Newell Highway Dubbo.
We look forward to your company.